Just a few days after the first release I update it again. I have fixed some stuff that I miss and added some new features.
- Initial SAS support. Games will play more sounds. It was disabled because of the speed, but now streams the decoded data.
- AT3+ loops support. This will avoid the background music to stop.
- Fixed the stencil buffer. demos/reflection now works fine.
- Fixed some problems when drawing 2D and 3D, that made the 2D to not display. This fixes some homebrew games (like menus of skyroads, dungeon assault…) and probably commercial too.
- Regression: Fixed the UID generation to start by 1 instead of 0. That prevented SHNY from starting. Though still crashes on the mpeg stuff.
- Fixed minor bugs
- Improved AT3 speed. Instead of loading the whole WAV to memory, streams it. This makes Castlevania to run at almost full speed. (Though it looks really ugly.)
- Added a new option in Debug menu to dump geometry in a Waveform .obj file. That dumps the geometry of the current frame to “ms\gpu_frame.obj”
- Added a new option to register WavDest in order to be able to play atrac3+ background music. You will still need to install OpenMG.
- Added more information on the about box including git commit/facebook/twitter links
- Added switches to run the program in commandline. Just run cspspemu /help for more information.
- Updated OpenTK
- Refactorings and small speedups