After a month since the last coding sessions, here we are again! In this time I have been on holidays and after the holidays I have been working on fixing small issues.
IntelliJ KorGE plugin beta was already published including the new ktree preview.
This week I have been working on removing all the pending deprecated stuff. I also have been working on supporting gamepads on more targets.
The plan is to release a first alpha of KorGE 2.0 next week, and the final version at some point in October.
- Backport XInput gamepad support to Kotlin/Native MingwX64 - 00:33:07 - Link (🕩 with voice)
- Linux-JVM: Implement basic gamepad support - 00:52:09 - Only available to sponsors (🕩 with voice)
- Implemented getting gamepad name on Windows/JVM using Winmm - 00:33:23 - Only available to sponsors (🕩 with voice)
- Implementing gamepad support on windows/Java using XInput API - 01:25:12 - Only available to sponsors (🕩 with voice)
- Fix Node.JS issue on krypto + Update krypto to Kotlin 1.4 - 00:20:06 - Only available to sponsors (🕩 with voice)
And that’s it for the week!
The full article is exclusive for my github sponsors that help me to continue with my projects
To continue reading it, please, log-in.
You can become my sponsor here to get your login information: https://github.com/sponsors/soywiz.
For KorGE related content. We are also publishing this coding sessions on Patreon.