New version of the emulator.
This version fixes lots of bugs and adds some news features including linux support.
Added linux support! (tested fedora and ubuntu on x86/x64)
- Added ALSA support.
- Fixed unsafe memory on linux
- Fixed RTC
- Better support for x64
- Ignoring atrac3+ on linux for the moment
Added a new game manager (now it displays all the isos in a folder) (windows)
- Fixed a bug that caused the emulator to hang when trying to open a file before all components are fully loaded (now it waits without hanging)
- Fixed problems with GPU synchronization
- Lots of code refactorings and cleanups
- Improved plugin selector
- Implemented a portable way for getting Total Microseconds
- Better dependency injection system
- Removed HleState
- Added new module unittestings
- Proper Mt19937 implementation
- WIP new function generator (it will allow to inline some functions and to create even better code, creating local variables)
- WIP HybridThreading. Allowing to switch between a multithreaded CPU and a more compatible CPU. This will allow to have a HUGE speedup on many games when implemented.
- More work on mpeg (still not working but already demultiplexing mpeg streams)
- Some GPU fixes
- Lots of other changes
If you want PSP emulator to be in your language, please translate this file, and put the translation here in this blog comments:File to translate:
I have tested it on Ubuntu 12.04 x86 and Fedora 15 x64:You can run the emulator using:
mono cspspemu.exeOn some cases you will be able to just double-click the executable.Ubuntu:
As noticed by martin in the previous post, you can grab mono on ubuntu this way:
sudo apt-get install mono-completeMaybe you will need too (not confirmed):
sudo apt-get mesa-common-dev mesa-utils mesa-utils-extraFedora:On fedora I have used:yum install mono-core ln -s /usr/lib64/libgdiplus.so.0 /usr/lib64/libgdiplus.soyum install mono-devel