I have just released version 0.1.2. And it is already available at maven central.
- Fixed casting negative integers to longs.
- Fixed some arithmetic cases in code generation.
- Lots of cleanups and fixes.
- Fixed maven plugin not detecting transitive dependencies.
- Lots of reflection fixes.
- Detect generic types for creating the class working set.
- Fixed bug with field name collision that had $ in their names.
- Implemented stack traces.
- Implemented lots of missing native methods: in String, StringBuilder, Short, Integer, Long, Float, Double, AbstractSet, AbstractCollection…
- Some initial java8 work (partial support for lambdas), not full invokedynamic support (still missing default methods).
- Enable wrapped native values using
- Install haxe libraries when required.
- Added array access bound checking.
-statusto jtransc main to generate a report of the RT.
- Removed dead code elimination for now.
- Simplified a lot haxe code generator.
- Simplified booleans generated code and removed dynamic casts from code generation.
- Small runtime optimizations.
Compilation times are higher and file size bigger, but less prone to bugs for the moment. Next version will include a new version of DCE.
JTranscSystem.debugger() and JTranscSystem.assert2(boolean)
In order to include assets in jtransc libraries, in places where we cannot specify an assets folder, (for example a system font in a library), now we have this annotation. That allows to add assets to the output from a resource embedded into a jar.
Improvements in jtransc-media
jtransc-media project now supports virtual screen sizes, and key events.