A new version of the emulator with lots and lots of improvements:
- Lots of cleanups and improvements in code
- Lots of fixes, improvements and new implemented stuff on kernel
- Improved unittesting
- A lot of fixes of the gpu
- Clut implementation for gpu and checks for texture cache
- Fixed display and a lot of display/render modes. (Still with some issues)
- Some fixes on CLEAR and PRIM gpu opcodes. Now CLEAR is less faked.
- Elf relocation
- Started to work with dynarec and sound (though it’s disabled at the moment)
- Take screenshot feature
- Small memory viewer (not editable yet) and register viewer
- Fixed and implemented more cpu instructions
- Added more demos and tests
- Autodetection of window’s language for the psp’s registry.
- And much more…!
Still can’t load commercial games, but there are much more homebrews running.