After several months, another release of this emulator with a buch of new improvements:
- Implemented basic Vfpu stuff!! Now cubevfpu, NeHe and some other demos are working.
- GPU speed and compatibility improvements. TRXKICK+Lighting+other fixes and improvements. For example cavestory runs 10fps faster.
- Sound enabled by default and could be enabled/disabled while running. Still sounds very bad.
- Lots of new NIDs implemented.
- Fixed arguments passed to the programs. Now PSPTrist and some other homebrews using arguments start working.
- Improved unittesting to avoid regressions.
- Added a menu option to associate psp files to the emulator.
- Clean ups. Small fixes. And much more…
Again, can’t load commercial games, but have much more compatibility with homebrews.
Also, I have created a mini project similar to
luaplayer but with the
squirrel language. I didn’t release it yet, but you can test it in the svn: /extra/squirrel. It has automatic background resource loading. 2D Sprites/Bitmaps+Slicing, TileMaps+A* Pathfinding, IntraFont and Sqlite database. Enjoy.
As always you can follow the changes from
google code and download the
D Pspemu r164 build for windows.